Class Formal!!!

A Night to Remember…

Our Class President coordinated a formal for the Class of 2025 in the Hogan Ballroom! It was so much fun!

Getting ready was so much fun! All of us hung out together in Healy before the dance. Getting ready together made it feel like prom night, which I especially appreciated because I recognize that COVID-19 impacted the ability of many to have a traditional prom. We blared music while dancing and singing along to our favorite songs in anticipation for a great night ahead.

When we got to the formal, we danced the night away! It was a great time! Our class was a united front, and our class had a great time hitting the dance floor. We had a conga line, and we all enjoyed talking to one another and getting to know each other a bit more.

I really appreciated the night, and it ended in the best way possible: matching pjs! My friends and I debriefed the night in our matching outfits as we said farewell to a great night filled with fun and laughter.

I loved our class formal, and I am forever grateful for the closeness it brought to our class <3.