ROLL SADERSSSSSS!!!

Buffalo, N.Y. is my hometown. Since the Holy Cross football schedule was released, I had my eye on the game in which they played University of Buffalo in Buffalo. Friday at 3 P.M., one day before the game, my friend and I made a gametime decision. We were gonna make the trek to Buffalo to cheer on the Crusaders!

We packed in twenty minutes, loaded our stuff into the car, and began the six hour journey to Buffalo. My friend had never visited before, so I was excited to bring her home. We stopped at Chipotle on the way home, and we ran into traffic, so our six hour mission turned into seven and a half hours. We laughed, sang songs in the car, and rolled down the window to feel the Upstate New York air as we traveled west.

We were actually in Buffalo for less than thirty-six hours. When we arrived, we had chicken wings waiting for us from Duff’s, the BEST place to get chicken wings in Buffalo! We also went to a famous toast spot in Clarence, and we went to Niagara Falls! We then went to the mall, went to Starbucks, and got ready to tailgate with my parents! The tailgate was so much fun! We met some alumni and staff members who further welcomed us to the Holy Cross football world in Buffalo, N.Y. 

The game was absolutely incredible. It was amazing to see all of our friends on the field playing in my hometown. I felt as if my worlds were colliding, and I loved talking with them after the game. The Hail Mary pass to win the game was even more beautiful in person. It was a great win for the Crusaders, but it was an even better win for me because I had all of my favorite people in one place <3.